Thuthu's Builds and Photobombing Milla (a little embarrassing to share, but here goes)

I remember fighting with my brother over who got to play the Atari next. It seemed like all their games were single player. Wow, video games have come a long way since than! Now we get to play with people from all over the world. The graphics in some of the games are so realistic it is like you are in a movie.

I am not really such an oldtimer, but I hang out at a nerdy forum which specializes on Texas Instruments’ programmable calculators, where people actually program such stuff, but on calculators. Really, that seems like an awful lot of work! (Referring to your pixel art now, not the program. Although the coders did a lot of work too.)

Wow - nice job, and it’s funny, I made almost exactly the same Space Invader’s scene on Alpha Centauri to the right of Spawn about a year ago.
Alpha Centauri is out of credit now, but if anyone wants to have a look, PM me and I’ll give it a day’s credit.

@countrygal27 - hey is that really you!? :smiley: Good to see ya… still keep dreaming of one day opening our Star Wars server.

Yep hi skeeve! And yep! I sure will! :wink:

The only thing I could probably make is that last Base with Milla in it.

Oh gosh!I really want to build something like that! :eek:

Woooooooo extremely amazing!!! You worked so hard on these art pieces! How much time you spend on them?

Okay, those have to be some of the best things I’ve seen in the blockheads, hands down, incredible :slight_smile:

Wow! So amazing! You have couraged me to do more pixel art!

Wow, these are amazing like really amazing! If it’s not to much, could I ask you to help me create some pixel art on my server. Because I would need all the help I can get. Plus your creations are just so AWESOME! ( I hope Iam not asking to much). A HUGE applause to @Thuthu!

Wowzies. AMAZING :o

Wow, this is LeGit stuff bro! I wish I could do this! I can only do a cuple of Nintendo Characters…

I also saw this on google and thought it was cool!
I think I can do something similar

Please don’t post pictures of anything but Thuthu’s builds in this thread.

Oh, ok, I just wanted to show something similar to what Thuthu did so I can create something similar. :slight_smile:

Not in this thread. This is a thread about Thuthu’s builds. You are welcome to start a thread about your builds, if you’d like.

Built this today and thought I’d share. I think It’s especially appropriate as a blockheads build on the doorstep of a major update.

Absolutely amazing, ThuThu! I love it!

I got bored then i search for a topic and i choosed pictures… I saw this…
Wowww!! speechless you’re really good at building!!! @Thuthu You’re goals!!!
All of them are awesome!!! but i like the most is… one looks like a city and above it there was written "I Amsterdam"
Is that a server? What’s the name?

The “Thu app” strikes again XD

Awesome build!! I can only look upon your builds in awe :slight_smile: