TIRED OF ANNOYING HACKER TROUBLE?

Tired of annoying hackers in your server killing your cave trolls in spawn and changing your signs to insults?

This is a super useful tip that I recently tested, for all of you that want to display anything without having to worry that it will get griefed and 100% protect your cave trolls and signs in your spawn:

Before:

We know that hackers are able to do many things such as fly without jetpacks, change signs anywhere to anything they want and grief temporarily even blocks that are under the protection of ownership signs radius.

The fix is very simple:

The only blocks that hackers can’t temporarily grief are those essentially the core of the ownership sign (the block where the ownership sign is placed)

Here is the ultimate fix:

After:

My cave troll and welcome signs are perfectly protected because i made a shield (without any openings) essentially with ownership signs blocks that hackers can’t touch.

Sorry if this was a little confusing but i hope this helped you! I now no longer have hacker trouble :clinking_glasses::wink:

8 Likes

You can still see the vulgar language on that sign.

1 Like

I‘ll definitely try this, thank you! :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks for telling me, fixed that

Just to be extra clear: everything is protected by ownership sign radius…

Image below doesn’t work because hackers can grief the golden blocks and access the signs inside despite the entire spawn being protected:

This does! Now they can’t touch the golden blocks nor access the sign inside the shield

:sparkles::sparkles::sparkles:

3 Likes

I’ll rate it 8.5 out of 10 because I don’t think it looks good but it’s very effective!

6 Likes

Huh, will try

3 Likes