TNT - Revised

The likelyhood of the game being updated is pretty much zero. but i thought i would resuggest this anyway. got a cleaver way of stopping abuse with it too.

TNT would be an item that you can use to destroy blocks with

HOW DO YOU CRAFT TNT?
It is with 1 Flax, 3 Gunpower and 2 Paper in the Craft Bench for 1 Stick of TNT. You use that one stick to then form the basis for what would become the TNT. by putting it in a Bundle of 9 TNT Sticks, 1 wood, and 5 flax creating a TNT block

HOW DO YOU GET GUNPOWDER?
Simple, you find it in chests underground or under beaches. Usually containing 2-5 Per Chest.

HOW DO YOU GET PAPER?
To Simplify things up, you would Gather Tree Bark using the Razor and Crushing the Tree Bark in the press to form a fine sappy powder, in which you can then form it into paper using the electric press.

BENEFITS:
TNT would be primarily used for blowing things up that are unwanted. The only cons are is that they cannot blow up Workbenches/Safes, Stone Backwalls below Y-512, Portals, or Player Placed Objects.

To light TNT, you use an ember. it will take about 3 seconds to detonate. It will leave a 5x5 Hole within it’s track and blow a 3x3 area of (Insert Any Backwall Here) in the middle.

TNT can also be used in combat, dealing almost guaranteed death to anyone caught in the epicenter.

WHAT ABOUT GRIEFERS TRYING TO IGNITE TNT BY OWNERSHIP SIGNS?
Don’t worry, TNT is not allowed within the boundries of Ownership signs. As it will just sit ontop and blow up, but it won’t damage anything in the protected area.

WHAT ABOUT SERVERS THAT DON’T WANT TNT TO BE USED?
Server Owners will have the option to disable TNT within the rules of their world. (applies both to survival and custom rules)

And i think that’s pretty much it.

1 Like

This is probably the best TNT suggestion that anybody has ever shared. Great job! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

A wonderful suggestion, I genuinely want this to be the next update, too bad the likelihood of a new update is so little.