Ultimate 1.7 Cloud & Mac Server List (Staying/Closing/Upcoming): Continually Updated

popular
server
multiplayer

The criteria for the list (even for the Mac servers) is that the server needs to be established — not just a concept or just starting. Once it’s developed @nothingwhatsoever, let me know. :slight_smile:

Thanks, Sunny.

Don’t say “e” won’t be funded by me either, just Giants. If you want to add it. :slight_smile:

Thank you for adding Beggar’s Tomb to the list. Could someone add an apostrophe to the word Beggar’s in the server name? Thanks. Just helps in searching. God willing we will still be able to pay host fees. Time to kill someone.

Didn’t Joe say he was leaving and that all his servers would be down?
Or is my memory messed up?

He did say that… but I’m waiting for a bit to take them off the lists.

Me? Mentioned? Thank you!

I’m also mentioned. :slight_smile: Technically my username for Dragonets is IcicleDragonet :stuck_out_tongue:

You can move

• Blockland - Brother Rabbit

from Not sure/Open Infrequently

to

Leaving: (most likely

I personally have no plans for it as of now. :slight_smile:

Hey Thu, could you add Hymn? It is whitelisted and invite-only at the moment until someone leaves.

IP: oreoserver.hopto.org
Port: 25262

Could you add Fight To Escape? Its not finished yet, but there is a thread for it.

Add Survival, please.

Sugarflop server is open and going stronggggg

@VolcanoFlame and @JarlPenguin , your servers need to be a bit established, as mentioned in the original post. I won’t post servers that are just starting. Once they are built up or have a proven community, let me know.

I have this rule, because otherwise there would be a bunch of servers on this list that were just
“Good Intentions” — servers started, but then abandoned.

Thanks for understanding.

Could you move moonlight to (leaving most likely) as I will not fund it after I run out of money. I currently have 18 dollhairs.

Welcome back sunnyperson

http://theblockheads.net/join.php?id=7b7e05b1c477c33f69bedf55be49aca7&name=GREAT%20VALTORIA Is a pretty active world, new. Could you add this

Could you remove griffin land from the list?

My servers, falcon hunter and voliant city are shut down until someone can add credit :disappointed: sadly my parents no longer let me pay