Unable to Connect to Online Worlds

Hello!

As of today, I am no longer able to join into a multiplayer world, and have seen a few reports within my community expressing the same issue.

Keep receiving the internet connection, or latest Bh version error. Offline worlds loading in fine.

Just figured I would report it here, see if there is anyone experiencing something different?

6 Likes

Yup welcome to the club. Unsupported devices gang

1 Like

To be clear this is running in my iOS devices
(2018 iPad Pro, iPhone8, & iPhone11 ProMax)
on the latest iOS (v14.x.x).
App shows up to date within the Apple App Store.
WiFi connected and running great on all devices.

Before today, I was able to join online worlds without issue, I own and run two of them myself.

4 Likes

What iOS device may that be.
My offline worlds work fine too. I just get that same message upon joining multiplayer server. I am all updated and WiFi connected

1 Like

Damn, same here

4 Likes

Nice name lol
Welcome to the community have a cookie :cookie:! We are sure you will stay for a very long time

4 Likes

I am able to join Mac Servers, at least I think that’s what they are called

3 Likes

I’m behind on software updates, that could be it

1 Like

Yeah, try updating your devices! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the tip, I’ll do it over night

1 Like

Why did they all go down? :question:

Are all of the in-app purchases working? :question:

1 Like

Try to update the iPadOS 15
That happened to me

1 Like

there’s no update issue it’s the servers that are down

It’s a broken game

3 Likes

Or maybe iOS 15

1 Like

nope it’s confirmed that other devices that aren’t ios 15 are doing the same… andddd i read about server outages on their cloud hosting service seems to apply here as it is

4 Likes

UPDATE: Nothing changed on my end, as of this morning, I can connect to servers once again without issue.

1 Like

Este tema está cerrado temporalmente durante al menos 4 horas debido a un número elevado de reportes de la comunidad.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 days.

Up to date with IOS and unable to connect on two different versions of iPhone and an iPad - have a feeling this is the beginning of the end of BH cloud servers. Sadly. :pensive: