Unable to join custom Blockheads server

Today I decided to get BlockheadsServer on my Mac and try to setup a server for me and my friends. I have created a server, turned it on, quadruple checked that I am entering the IP and port correctly, but I keep recieving a “Searching… Please wait…” message, and I am unable to join. Anyone know the problem?

Maybe you should take a look at this topic. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks! Seems I wasn’t port forwarding, I’ll try that :smiley:

The server is up and working beautifully :blush:. However, there are two things I can’t work out.

1 - I can’t chnage the custom rules. This is kind of a big thing because I want to create a “free” server, and changing spawn items would greatly speed up the process.

2 - I can’t join on my iPhone (on a new account). I would like to use my phone separately to my iPad, meaning I can have two diffrent people playing (my younger friend does not have a devise)

Other than that, the only complaint is lag, but I am running on an old 2014 Mac :sweat_smile:

Thanks for the help

@Wingysam might be able to help you.

1. You should be able to change them by giving yourself admin, then looking in the settings menu.
  2. Try /reset-owner <youraccountname>

Are you running on a first gen Mac Pro? My service used to run on a MacPro1,1 as well.

1 Like

Thanks a bunch! That also explains how to set a custom HTML welcome message. And speedy replies too, I thought the forums would be dead by now

Sorry, I have no idea where I got 2006 from. I am running on a 2014 macOS Sierra, it’s got 3.06 GHz Intel Core i3 with 12 GB of memory and ATI Radeon HD 4670 256 MB graphics. I hope this helps, sorry for the confusion

1 Like

Well, they (sort of) already are.

What do you mean by “2014 macOS Sierra” though?

I don’t know, I was just blurting out what was on the system specs

What was the model of your system?

Didn’t exactly say (unless I’m missing the obvious). Kind of looked like this https://support.apple.com/library/content/dam/edam/applecare/images/en_US/macos/monterey/macos-monterey-about-this-mac-build.png

Feel free to take a screenshot of it then.

Will do, going to head off now. I don’t know where you live but for me in Australia it’s almost 11:00 PM

Oh, fair enough. Goodnight! :slight_smile: