Unicorn Horn

When you kill a rainbow unicorn, you should get a “unicorn horn.” They can be put on the wall and handled just like a shark jaw. You don’t get them when a unicorn dies, only when you kill it.

2 Likes

There aren’t already unicorn horns in the game?

Are there? If so, I’m not aware.

Seems like they only drop rainbow essence when they die (according to the wiki)

I killed 3 unicorns of mine that weren’t tamed, they were baby’s of a few of my unicorns and were full grown when I killed them, do they have to be tamed to drop a unicorn horn? All I got was just rainbow essence.

This is a suggestion.

1 Like

Oh, lol I’m so dumb

1 Like

Yak horns - just not Unicorn Horns.

Actually, rather than just merely a wall decoration - I think if Unicorn Horns existed, they should have some sort of power. :thinking:

How about this: Point a Unicorn Horn at any fruit hanging on a tree and all the fruit falls off the tree!

6 Likes

I’d only use this to make dropbears drop from trees like they’re supposed to lol (they weren’t coming down a few days ago, was weird)

or maybe unicorn horn would act like a bone meal that would make the the tree instantly grow and will produce a rare fruit that is called rainbow fruit that has an effect of instantly making you awake and restoring your hunger and it would sometimes give a nauseating effect because why would you eat a fruit that has all the colors in it.

2 Likes

Cuz it’s pretty

Oh yeah, I was thinking of yak horns! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yaks…the fuzzy flightless unicorns with an extra horn.

2 Likes