UNIHORSE's pixel art

I’ll be sharing some pixel arts here in this thread. Most of the ideas are from the internet but some are self-made. Feel free to ask if you’ve got any questions.

38 Likes

Awesome stuff uni, never knew you had a pixel artist inside you !

5 Likes

Love that Statue of Liberty, and the stag is awesome!

Good job. :slight_smile:

1 Like

These are awesome! Great job!

1 Like

I love those. Let’s see more. Did you make that black and white tower next to the Statue of Liberty?

1 Like

@jemnidad Yes I did :slight_smile:

1 Like

Love the stag Uni, you’re very talented. Don’t worry about using Pinterest and google images. I always need a template to work from and I know many of the pixel artists do as well.

2 Likes

Many of us use Pinterest to collaborate on big projects. It is a very useful resource for pixel artists and builders.

3 Likes

yaaaay!! Well done on starting this thread… about time!! he he he

The build that was shared on FB got me to your world & now I see more builds and pixel art… it’s fantastic… Every player who stays long enough to explore your world will learn & maybe even join in on doing the pixel art or great builds… I know I have taken good tips from your world & included them into mine… for instance, food along the rail… elevators (but I use stairs) leading up to established areas or yet to be established areas…

I look forward to seeing more as I visit your world or here on this thread.

4 Likes

Welp, it’s been a while. Made a secret santa place for anonymous gift sharing. I guess the place counts as pixel art. It wasn’t the intention though!

Thanks to Fabulag for the idea!

12 Likes

What a great idea, like secret santa! I love Christmas time :relaxed:

1 Like

Cute. You got those bows just right, girl - can’t even get my real ones to look that nice :wink:

3 Likes

Who you wanna gift it to?

The pixel art? Oh they’re not for anyone, there are presents for people inside them! @PixelDragon

1 Like

@Lyndz LYndzzzzzzz :open_mouth: it’s da Lulu here.

1 Like

@Luluxjazz, if you wish to speak to another player please do so in a PM. Your comment is off topic, this thread is for Uni to post their creations and for forum members to comment on them.

1 Like

Sorry, I won’t do it again please forgive me

Phew, it’s been a while since I made any pixel art. I made one on Mac Server World: Pixel Perfect (PIXEL ARTISTS NEEDED) but I’ll post it here as well.

I got the design somewhere from the internet but I think I have the link saved up. PM me if ya want it.

I took me about 2 and half hours so not that much I guess. When zoomed out the white paint won’t show but I painted the whole thing anyway.

17 Likes

Nice work! Very intricate. It reminds me of Icelandic knitwear :slight_smile:

1 Like

So cool, I wish I was as talented as u

2 Likes