UNIHORSE's pixel art

That looks amazing! I would of assume it took like three days to do cause it’s sooooo cool!!!

1 Like

Madee this one yesterday… Lil’ chirp chirp birdie!

EDIT: Forgot to say that I made it entirely without paint. Just blocks. Here’s what it looks like zoomed in:

23 Likes

Naw. Very cute Uni… :hatching_chick::yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Beautiful. :smiley:

1 Like

Amazing. I never thought stones would be so useful as the legs. Dirt… I really can’t imagine how long you would of took to make this.

2 Likes

The bird looks very good. :thumbsup: Nice use of different blocks instead of paint and on getting it to look beautiful both on the map and zoomed in which can be challenging sometimes.

2 Likes

Your works amaze me keep up the good work

2 Likes

i just have to say…
THE YOSHI ONE IS ADORABLE!

1 Like

Aww, thank you guys so much! I was having a kind of rough day yesterday so thank you for cheerin’ me up :slight_smile:

The weather today disagrees though… cloudy as heck!

1 Like

May I ask do you have any server which is based on pixel arts?

1 Like

You’re soooo good at pixel art @UNIHORSE! I’m terrible at pixel art! ;(

1 Like

@Drayvengod09 My server isn’t based on pixelarts but a lot of people have built there including me. :cheerful:

2 Likes

Mhm will you mind if I play on your wonderful server? If no what’s the name of it :smiley:

1 Like

Sure, here’s the link to its post: Cloud server: UNIHORSE . It’s currently quite empty-ish in the means of player activity but I’m sure the traffic will get kicked up again after the constructions are finished :cheerful:

1 Like

Well thank you for letting me join,enjoy my nice little panda pixel art
:smiley:

6 Likes

Not sure what this is but I was a bit bored-ish earlier today. Currently building it on the server…

4 Likes

I believe this is in your server, Unihorse!! ?

Yes, indeed @itzHarleyQuinn

Company for the stag.

9 Likes

awww… an unloaded chunk took his face out?? love them stripes!