Unofficial Blockheads Discord Server

I’ve been thinking about hosting a discord server where all blockhead players can be in and interact, maybe even advertise their servers. I’ve made discord servers before so I could make one myself but I just wanna know if this would be a great idea? I just want the community to be more interactive with each other, most people I’ve met on bh doesn’t have a forum account but do have a discord account. Perhaps this could help? Would like opinions on this, if I get alot of ‘yesses’ I’ll do it.

2 Likes

Actually, yea i think I’ll do it.

1 Like

There is no official Discord server and never will be. Milla doesn’t have the time to moderate one… but there is one that was popular a couple years ago (no idea if its still active, I never joined)

The most official you’ll get is probably the #blockheads channel in the Sapiens Discord

1 Like

Mmm, but I do wanna try to make one, we’ll see how it goes.

1 Like

Yea it’s still active in my opinion anyways

1 Like

Awesome! I can’t wait to hear about it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The official Blockheads Discord is a channel attached to the official Sapiens Discord.

Hello everyone, here’s an update on a post I made in February. I have decided to make the unofficial discord server entirely for Blockheads, this will be a bit of an experiment but I’ve always wanted to try it. I’m still working on it, but it’s almost done.

Why not post this update where the old post was?

1 Like

i havent used this in 2 months lol I forgot