Update needed but not available?

I’m getting this message. My internet is fine. I tried on both WiFi and iPhone 6plus Internet. However, there’s no notification that an upgrade is available. I get the same message when I try to join any servers :woman_shrugging:

main reason why I came here lol. I thought I was the only one

Maybe there’s an upgrade, but just hasn’t been officially launched. We may have, inadvertently, caught it between steps. :woman_shrugging:

it’s up now :woman_shrugging:t2:

This happens to me depending on what Internet I’m using. I have two main Wifi connections and only one works for servers. I think its something to do with restrictions to the Wifi, but it’s not really a huge problem for me.

I don’t know why there would be an update?

i didnt had this prob till yesturday nut dont know about now since im only online at saturday and sunday i will check this thing this sat

I’ve been noticing this on my iPad lately. Typically, closing the app and restarting the device resolves the issue.

So is this possibly a bug?

I think it might be their way of saying update

In threads like this it’s really important that players state which device, OS version, and game version they are using. Otherwise there isn’t any way to respond to be at all informative.

Moved to bugs and glitches.

This happened to me a lot to and my wife is super good