Veteran player?

Who is an old player, and how long have you been playing? :>

[Thread title updated to make it informative - milla]

I use to play 2 years ago, but I came back 17 hours ago :)…finding out there is servers you can connect to and a literal website (I still don’t understand it)

I got addicted to this Except for I leave a server if it has Inappropriate Use of game!

Tell me your thoughts about this game

1 Like

Hello and welcome back to the game ^-^
I started playing in 2015. Been playing kinda off and on since then. Now I’m mainly focused on single player worlds.

1 Like

I had played some point on someone else’s device around 5-7 years ago and then 2 years ago playing on my own device and co-owning a server. I ended up changing devices and became unsupported so I’ve just been hanging around on forums whenever I’m supposed to be doing work on my chromebook.

1 Like

I started playing in around late 2013 up until I think 2018-2019
Onwards it was on and off until Android support was dropped and I picked it back up a tiny bit late this year
What a journey it’s been

3 Likes

I’ve been playing since January 2013, and I’ve also been existing on the forums since then. I just found it on the AppStore and thought it looked fun.

1 Like

I’ve been playing since 2014, got back into it during this year! Made a lot of friends (still got a few!)

1 Like

I think I started around 2015! Feels weird to say that. Time flies by…

3 Likes

I joined the forums in 2017 but I’m certain I started playing when I got my iPad mini one year, I think it was like 2015 or 2016 something like that

7 years ago! (2014?? I joined the forums in 2016)

Been playing since 2013-2014. Joined the forums in late 2014, nowadays it’s been on-and-off ever since Android support was dropped.

1 Like

I first played this game at least 7 to 8 years ago.

Jeez, it’s been awhile that’s for sure. I think it was 2014 when I stumbled across the game. Over the last few years I have played the game extremely little, but I’ve been fairly consistent with lurking on the forums.

I think the only thing I can prove how long i’ve played is an achievement from mid January from 2013

I can’t even prove that :joy: my old Apple ID is locked

1 Like

I don’t use my old Apple ID either

I first played in I think either 2016 or 2017

OOOMGG YOURE BACK!!! :fireworks:

Been playing this game since I was young

I first started playing 7 years ago but didn’t start playing regularly until a few years ago.

1 Like