Vine Glitch (Fixed)

This has happened on my server so many times, and I can’t figure out how to fix it. So basically, a player in my server (or me) will try to place a block somewhere. But just like when you try and place a sign on a trade portal, it just goes back in your inventory. There’s nothing there when you zoom in, but when you zoom out there’s a vine. There aren’t any links of vines anywhere closely above that one. /repair won’t help. How can I fix it?

1 Like

You can probably fix this by placing columns on the vine block. Columns are a great tool for fixing glitches. Before /repair they were my go to item.

1 Like

Ah ok!

Edit: It worked!! Can someone close the topic?

1 Like

The /repair should work too as long as you double tap the bad square precisely. It’s hard to get it right when the square is invisible when you zoom in, and not tappable when you are zoomed out, but I have definitely used it for many a “green ghost square”. they’re also left from tulips. FYI

Alright. Thanks for the tips!

I don’t close topics for no reason. People may have more to add. Removing off-topic posts about this.

1 Like

You have to double tap them? I could’ve sworn that a single tap did the job just fine, but maybe my memory is terrible.

1 Like

One tap selects the square and puts a red square around it. Nothing is removed until you tap that square again. It’s sort of a safety precaution to prevent accidental destruction from single taps.

1 Like