War of the Blockheads

War of the Blockheads

Note: This isn’t an actual server, don’t try and join it. Also, this isn’t very realistic to what PvP on the Blockheads is actually like, but that’s not really the point.

Join the War of the Blockheads! The theme of this server is an endless war between two sides - Red and Blue. We are a well established server with a message bot, a detailed class system, and even our own dedicated forum! The server is reset annually to create a fresh war for your enjoyment. This reset occurs anually at exactly November 12, 2018 8:49 PM (Europe: Paris), November 12, 2018 11:49 AM (America: Los Angeles) as this was when the server was first created.

You can play in a large variety of classes.

The Swordsman.
This class uses his sword to attack enemies fiercely. It’s not much use outside the battlefield, but in the heat of battle, a Swordsman will always fight with passion and ferocity to win the day. However, sometimes this class can take too many risks, sometimes leading to its demise.

The Horseman.
This class leads the army on his horse. It can escape the battlefield quickly and wears more armour than other classes. This class can damage enemies of the same class, but isn’t very effective against other classes. In dangerous or scary situations, this class may involuntary flee because of its horse.

The Archer.
This class can shoot down enemies from a distance. It can run quickly but not do as much damage as other classes. It is good at hiding, and enemies can walk straight past users of this class. It can even shoot arrows while undercover, confusing the enemy!

The Tamer.
This class may not be of much use alone, but it comes to battle armed with all kinds of tamed animals, from cave trolls to scorpions. These animals may be weak by themselves, but in numbers they can take down droves of enemy soldiers. However, if not treated well, they may go rogue…

The Healer.
This class doesn’t care much for fighting. But when it sees its friends hurt, it will not hesitate to heal them using magical potions and food. Users of this class don’t like going too near to the front line, but will ready soldiers to fight again in the safety of the base.

Everybody in this game will fight for one side. We will have a vote on the sides - this will be at the bottom of the thread. Battles will be in a turn-based format, which isn’t that much like actual BH, but hey, that doesn’t matter. There will be two polls. The first poll is an anonymous poll for the side. The second is a non-anonymous poll for which class you would like to be. I will use your answer to give you your class.

Team:

• Red
  • Blue

0 voters

Class:

• Swordsman
  • Horseman
  • Archer
  • Tamer
  • Healer

0 voters

I’m confused about everything. :confused:

First to vote : D wink wonk

Then I’ll try and explain briefly:

We have a turn, which isn’t really any particular length, and after I register all your attacks and make the enemies attack your blockheads. Rinse and repeat. There won’t be any particular attacks - you choose an attack and I decide how much damage it does.

Also, I’ll close the polls at around 5pm tomorrow, provided I have time to do things then.

Blue team everyone.

Hello!

I’m Sheep, your officer. I’m in charge of your training for the Blue Team today. We’re going to start by attacking some dummies. Each of you have a dummy to use any attack against. Dummies have infinite HP and you can use them to try out attacks. At any point while you are in the base, you can attack a dummy to test an attack. There are no defined attacks and you make up attacks as you go along - how much damage they deal is based on effectiveness. After you attack the dummies, we will go out to attack a training squadron who we will have a mock battle against.

From now on, anything in italics is out of character.

If you wish to join and haven’t already, post ‘I would like to join as a [class] and you will be added the following turn. Healers, you can heal your teammates while others can’t. Archers, you can use ranged attacks to perform ambushes and attack enemies from a distance. This WILL be useful at times. Tamers, you control your animals and can tame new ones with a total power of up to your Tamer Ability. You don’t attack yourself, but if you die you cannot attack from your animals. Also, from now on I’ll try and have one turn per day.

Players:

Blueflower: 17/17 HP, 8 AP, Level 1, 0/10 XP to next level

EpicGamer101: 25/25 HP, 2 AP, Level 1, 0/10 XP to next level

Jason65109101: 12/12 HP, 5 AP, Level 1, 0/10 XP to next level

Jenson87: 12/12 HP, 5 AP, Level 1, 0/10 XP to next level

TheHeroicBH: 25/25 HP, 2 AP, Level 1, 0/10 XP to next level

VolcanoFlame: 10/10 HP, 0 AP, Level 1, 0/10 XP to next level, Tamer Ability 10

VolcanoFlame’s Scorpion: 15/15 HP, 5 AP, Level 1, 0/5 XP to next level, Power 5

WumboJumbo: 25/25 HP, 2 AP, Level 1, 0/10 XP to next level

Opponents:

Blueflower’s Dummy: 0 Damage Taken

EpicGamer101’s Dummy: 0 Damage Taken

Jason65109101’s Dummy: 0 Damage Taken

Jenson87’s Dummy: 0 Damage Taken

TheHeroicBH’s Dummy: 0 Damage Taken

VolcanoFlame’s Dummy: 0 Damage Taken

WumboJumbo’s Dummy: 0 Damage Taken

May we start attacking the dummies now or do we wait for you to call our turns-

Yes, you attack them now - I decide how much damage you do when I call the next turn.

Side note: I won’t be around until about November 16, 2018 6:00 PM (Europe: Paris)

EDIT: TO CLARIFY, ANYONE CAN ATTACK NOW, PLEASE DO SO WITH ANY ATTACK YOU CAN THINK OF. I WILL CALL A TURN ONCE SOME PEOPLE HAVE.

This thread is quite dead. Meh, whatever.
I use flaming arrow.

Jason65109101’s attack was very effective!

Players:

Blueflower: 17/17 HP, 8 AP, Level 1, 0/10 XP to next level

EpicGamer101: 25/25 HP, 2 AP, Level 1, 0/10 XP to next level

Jason65109101: 12/12 HP, 5 AP, Level 1, 0/10 XP to next level

Jenson87: 12/12 HP, 5 AP, Level 1, 0/10 XP to next level

TheHeroicBH: 25/25 HP, 2 AP, Level 1, 0/10 XP to next level

VolcanoFlame: 10/10 HP, 0 AP, Level 1, 0/10 XP to next level, Tamer Ability 10

VolcanoFlame’s Scorpion: 15/15 HP, 5 AP, Level 1, 0/5 XP to next level, Power 5

WumboJumbo: 25/25 HP, 2 AP, Level 1, 0/10 XP to next level

Opponents:

Blueflower’s Dummy: 0 Damage Taken

EpicGamer101’s Dummy: 0 Damage Taken

Jason65109101’s Dummy: 50 Damage Taken, Burning (-10 HP Per Turn for 3 more turns)

Jenson87’s Dummy: 0 Damage Taken

TheHeroicBH’s Dummy: 0 Damage Taken

VolcanoFlame’s Dummy: 0 Damage Taken