Welcome Messages - Tips & Tricks

html

Why doesn’t this work? Take_Me_to_the_Skies.mp3

Because that file isn’t stored in the game. You need to provide the full link to the file.

Thanks

I know I don’t have to bump threads, I am sorry, but just one thing; does this work with other songs? Imagine Dragons, Tøp, etc.

You only bumped the thread by 28 days. 1 month counts as a bump.

Yes, you can include any song — As long as you get the link to an MP3 of that song.

Sorry, I know I’m bumping but I want to know how to get rid of this on top

The whole part so I have a clear wm

Ended up forgetting the code.

Please don’t. Or at least include the information elsewhere in your welcome message.

There are a few ways to do it…

<script>
document.querySelector("center").remove()
</script>

Is probably the simplest, but may not get rid of everything you want it to.

I’m sorry I’m bumping this but is their a way or a different code that prevents the music from overlapping.

It depends on how you are setting up the music - do you use a script or an <audio> element?

I am currently using this

I used a screenshot because I didn’t know the wea to put it in the grey box

You can do four spaces to get the grey box. (on forums)

If you mean this.

Yes I was talking about that grey box

I’m fine editing background color you want, text color, text size, and some ads like reminding that you can ”cancel” or ”okay” :thumbsup:

I do wanna actually add like a button to the pop-up message, I wanna put in it “ I understand

I didn’t put that “now for some horrible overlapping music”, someone else put that but I guess I’m completely fine with it

Apologies for bumping, but how do I make a hyperlink?

not bumping, since you are contributing to the topic. Yes it’s a loopy rule and case by case, but I’ll answer your question rather rant on it

you can use a url or hyperlink, but if you want to know the difference between a hyperlink and a url, look below
https://www.quora.com/What-is-the-difference-between-Link-Hyperlink-and-URL

Making links is pretty easy, the tag is a for “anchor” and the property is href for “hypertext reference”.

Putting those together:

<a href="https://theblockheads.net">Blockheads</a>

You can use the same syntax on the forum, if you don’t like the markdown syntax. Demo: Blockheads

Not working :confused:

Take a look at the closing quote for your URL - it isn’t a real quote, but a fancy quote. If you fix that, it will work. I recommend turning off fancy quotes under keyboard settings when working on HTML.