What Do You Name Your Blockheads?

I know someone already asked this question, but that was in 2014, so I wanna see what people name their blockheads in 2020.

Here’s mine:

1. Zysifion
  2. Aexizioity
  3. Hiougdfh
  4. Nemeriana
  5. Sivacia
5 Likes

Snow white and prince charming

5 Likes

WumboJumbo

Same as my forum username! :smile:

3 Likes

For my first blockhead I do Apple for its name.
Then for my second I do Grammy Norma.
Then my third I do Miley.
(If I ever want 4 or 5 blockheads I would do Rapunzel, or Cassandra.)

1 Like

For me it depends, from Audrey, to Hedley, to some random name :lol:

1 Like

Random name.

5 Likes

Usually Inclusion (also one of my usernames) followed by a Roman numeral indicating how many times I’ve died. For example, the first one is Inclusion or Inclusion I. If he/she (I alternate genders on my blockheads for fun) dies, they become Inclusion II and so on and so forth

1 Like

Sometimes the default name sometimes a special name like on iarnia my bhs are “not elsa” and “anna” my bh on the server I’m on rn is “lilys twinnn”

2 Likes

I name my blockheads pretty random names. In one of my servers, I have this huge themed secret base that use 4 of my characters and I have them all named accordingly. The only one that I keep for other things is named “Velocity,” formerly named “Faiselle.” I usually name them “Mango” or “Lemon” though.

1 Like

Sometimes just Bren. But often base it off of what i am doing on the server.

Currently using an alternate name “Cave Boi” and their bh names are Senku and Doctor Stone.

In another world, my bh had to die, so when I resurrected him, I named him Rimuru, since he died and came back. and I made it an entirely blue blockhead.

A lot of worlds where I travel, I’ll name it after One Piece characters, like Luffy.

(this is not an exhaustive list)

2 Likes

I name my blockheads depending on their purpose in the server. Like for example Voyager/Explorer/Marco Polo for a bh that’s only for exploring the server then Vendor/Merchant for selling stuffs.

1 Like

I’ve always used the name Starlight named after a cat we got from a previous owner.

1 Like

I go with random a lot. I also name them after fictional characters I find their situation and appearance resemble.
Whenever they start starving to death I rename them “Setsuko”. I truly hate Setsuko.
Sometimes I just name them whatever name I think sounds or looks nice.

It’s a truly dire situation when they turn into Setsuko.

2 Likes

Girl: Maya 2020.1
Boy: Arnold v4

1 Like

I usually take names of famous people and switch the initials to make a new name.

Examples: Dalt Wisney (Walt Disney), Leorge Gucas (George Lucas), or JeBron Lames (LeBron James)

Sometimes they are really funny, other times they are unpronounceable messes. It’s fun to see what names one can come up with like that.

1 Like

A this point I leave them with their random names :slight_smile:

1 Like

I name my blockheads “UY4”.

1 Like

On my single player worlds, my main blockhead is Gwen. On multiplayer, I just go with the random ones.

2 Likes

Boy: Emilia
Girl: STEVE
Sometimes I like to put random names or one of my blockheads are someone’s helper…

I usually just give em one random name from this list;

Arctic
Chilly
Blizzard
Cryo
Frigid
Icy
Frost

That or I number them with roman numerals
I - V