What have you always wanted to do in a welcome message?

I think I have done somthing like this before. You could probably host a .txt file on box.com (they are the only ones I could find that worked in iframes) and have it display in an iframe on the welcome message. Bibliophile probsbbly has a better suggestion for this though.

This isn’t possible without a much more complicated solution… You’d have to have a device constantly watching the owner portal for changes to the staff list and updating a file somewhere that you can display. It’s possible, sure, but it would be much less work to update it manually.

How do I make this text white for the settings without disturbing the top section.

I do want to keep this background from ambience but it’s gonna have some problems in the future.

What I mean is not touching the “rules: custom” or “welcome to eternal Memories” text

That’s an easy one:

<style>
  #spoiler {
    color: #fff;
  }
</style>

Thank you :slight_smile:

if its okay this will be my last request so i don’t annoy you

is there a way to edit the “rules: custom” and the settings in show more info because i may put my creation date under welcome to eternal memories!

Weird. :confused: haven’t received the message yet

Probably busy.

Fairly easy again:

<script>
  var spoiler = document.getElementById('spoiler')
  spoiler.innerHTML += 'Extra stuff'
</script>

Thank you. I deleted one thing requesting a little bit of code that was not mentioned. But I can make this work :slight_smile:

I can’t figure out how to get text on the welcome message. :thinking:
On a more serious note, well I had one until I figured out I put a space in the wrong place.

Why doesn’t this work?

That colon is probably supposed to be a slash.

I can’t test it to be sure though as I refuse to type that out by hand - if you include the code as text I can look into it

@Bibliophile
<audio autoplay>
<source src= "https://m.soundcloud.com:chopin-frederic/raindrop-prelude.mp3" type="audio/mpeg">
</audio>

If I’ve made a mistake sorry I’m just trying to help out lol

I just took a look at this - you can’t link to soundcloud for an audio file. They don’t allow it. If you want to use that song you need to find a different source, or host it yourself.

Oh, ok. Thanks!

is it possible that you could make me a code for my server that randomly generates a code that is 6 digits like a support id? if so please tell me the code. it can either be numbers, letters or both

:slight_smile:

and it randomly generates every time you leave the wm

That’s pretty easy, this will be both letters & numbers, but only lowercase letters.

<script>
alert(Math.random().toString(36).substr(2, 6))
</script>

like on the welcome message, not as a popup alert.

i should have stated that out :confused: @Bibliophile

Sorry if I’m impatient but I’m not going to complain more. But I want the code to display where you see "code: " and not as a pop up.