What have you always wanted to do in a welcome message?

paste this where you want it.

<div id="support-code">
  hi
</div>
<script>
document.getElementById("support-code").innerText = Math.random().toString(36).substr(2, 6)
</script>

if you want it to only display when tapped, use this:

<div onclick="innerText = Math.random().toString(36).substr(2, 6); removeAttribute('onclick')">
  click to reveal code.
</div>

Do you know a code where i can make an image fade in to the screen and stop once it can be seen?

Much like how atmos did it.

Or something like this in the wm, like a video but as an image video that stops once it ends and doesn’t need played like on a YouTube html

because that would make a good slideshow thing for my welcome message after it ends :slight_smile:

this thread is so awesome!! is there anyone who is willing to help me with my welcome?

this looks amazing @Sunnyperson :heart_eyes:

its just an iMovie video.

…oh well then…then it looks rubbish…:joy::joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I don’t think I ever joined Atmos, no clue what that WM looked like.

Moving individual letters isn’t possible without a lot more markup. Fading backgrounds in can be done with basically the code I posted earlier for fading between slideshows.

Merged consecutive posts. If you wish to add to a thread within an hour of your last post to it, and nobody else has posted, please edit that last post rather than creating new ones.

Just ask the almighty God @Bibliophile anything you want to do in a WM!

Know how to make the text opacity 1 and the background opacity 0.5 - 0.7 at the same time? :).

Are you using a background color, or image?

That’s not directly possible. The opacity property applies to elements - it can’t apply to “part” of an element.

The easiest way of doing something like that (besides actually saving a partially transparent image) would be to have the text in a separate element from your background image and using relative positioning to put it in the right place.

(It is technically possible to use one element, but it seems a bit hacky to me. See this SO question)

How do you make the button text for the show more info button?

I’ve coated the wm in white so no one can know what it’s for :slight_smile:

But let’s just say it’s for a world.

The welcome to wm world thing and rules survival/custom thing are hard to see. i would like all the text there white if you can :slight_smile:

Could I have the code where it has the pop up to vote for the server?

You have to plug the server into BlockheadsFans first.

Oh. Ok :wow:

last request, is it possible to put a slideshow in something where when it goes to the next picture the text slides and reveals new text then after that it does the same thing again and again or would that be hard?

what i mean is the text slides under the image as it is sliding over to the next image.

Simple enough, assuming you aren’t using <center> anywhere in your page:

<style>
#spoilerButton, center {
  color: white;
}
</style>

Possible sure, much easier to just put the text on the image though.

@ me or PM me the code when its finished

i have the thread set to watching anyway.

I could help.