What Month did you join The Blockheads Forums

I am just curious of what month you guys have joined the blockheads forums. Anyway I was here since October of 2016, but due to an issue I had I ended up deleting the old account and making a new one probably a week or so after I had left.

Anyway, what month did you join the blockheads forums?

Edit: New vote is a few posts down, this old vote has been closed because I put it in alphabetical order and I do not want people screwing up.

• August
  • April
  • December
  • Febuary
  • July
  • January
  • June
  • March
  • May
  • November
  • October
  • September

0 voters

I joined in July of 2016.

I’m surprised no one said something about the alphabetical order of the months…

It’s not a big deal :man_shrugging:

My original account was August 1st of 2015, but my current one started November 1st, 2017.

My account is made since the 17 of November, 2017 (almost 2 years ago).

I noticed a few people selected months that we’re not accurate with the one they joined on.

I did notice that…

September 12, 2015

Just would like to point out the people who chose the wrong months. (no shaming, just trying to tell them that they chose the wrong month from when they joined unless that was originally the month they joined)

@missy.owl1987
@mrWalter99
@serendipity

And, since the original vote is in alphabetical order, I may as well make a new vote and close the old one.

• January
  • February
  • March
  • April
  • May
  • June
  • July
  • August
  • September
  • October
  • November
  • December

0 voters

NOTE: To those who have voted in the original poll, you do NOT have to reenter your vote unless you we’re one of the 3 who made a mistake.

@Lord-Hyness I not know what date I join blockhead :joy: I was playing blockhead for a lone time but I join the blockhead forum like this year so at this point I have no idea how lone I be playing and what date I join blokchead but I am not new to the game I just put a guss in so yee it many. Wrong :joy::joy::joy::joy:

Oops :sweat_smile:

Oh.

Blockheads FORUMS.

Not just the blockheads.

Sorry, ADD.

It’s the date you joined the Blockhead Forums- not the blockheads