What’s the WORST thing you’ve done on a server?

I was looking back through my old (and really embarrassing) threads, and I had an idea for a topic.

Ladies and gentlemen... (And non-binary, non gender conforming, genderfluid, genderqueer, bigender, agender people)

I now ask you to post the worst, most embarrassing, shameful thing /list of things you have done on a server…
It could be painting all the buildings on an awful colour, it could be hitting the owner with a pickaxe repeatedly. It could be an embarrassing thing you said. It can be anything.
Just don’t bring up your hacking history (if you even have one) and don’t post about how you were mean to someone etc. This post is for the really embarrassing things you’ve done in the past, to give us a bit of a laugh, that’s all.
ENJOY

1 Like

@Bren this thread screams your name heh

4 Likes

Ty chi.

The worst thing i’ve done on a server? Helping @Chi_chi paint all the buildings rainbow.

Sorry for exposing you.

3 Likes

Probably the wall of workbenches on one of cheeseburgers pvp worlds a few years ago. Pretty close to impassable. I don’t think jet packs were in the game yet at the time? Or maybe just too hard to get one on that server.

… got taken down

edit:

had plenty of kilns near lava, so couldnt pass there.

5 Likes

I mean, once I /banned myself on the server I was on the most, thinking it was another one

5 Likes

I was recommended to be a admin and I stayed modest and I said I would like to remain mod

2 Likes

I accidentally came across the portal block glitch on multiple portals in a row at the spawn

1 Like

Since we’re not allowed to bring up our hacking history… i guess it’s gotta be me making a dating anime roleplay server just because I wanted to see what would happen :joy::joy::joy::joy: (what happened was that milla ended up locking my server :joy::joy:) this was like in 2016 or something when i was a redundant bored teenager. Yeah I was having some weird experimental phase where I liked to break rules everyday. I would like to think that I’m an extremely mature adult now.

5 Likes

Killing someone’s scorpion but that guys still had around 100000000 left

2 Likes

I’m trying to think of the most annoying thing i’ve done…
Here is one story. Back in 2018, me and a friend were having a competition from who could get banned from the most anime servers.
I think we were pretty annoying in the chat, and there was a very sleight chance that we spammed a few servers. The time limit was one month. By the end of the month I was banned from 16 servers.
And now half the anime community hates me :joy:

Another story.

Yes, this did happen. You can still see it on the world.

2 Likes

The worst thing i did that i can remember is that i tried to make a pixel art of the last supper painting and ended it being a flopped so i had to remove it :sweat_smile:

Oh, I need to see this! :grin::popcorn:

2 Likes

Honestly probably many things that I’ve done wrong, like greifing. Did I mention I once built a nude pool out of boredom? (trust me this was many years ago and not during quarentine)

3 Likes

Often when I join an online world I get accused of being a cheat. That still embarrasses me. I’ve never used a game cheat in my life. More people learned about the “super-admin” role over time, but I still occasionally get yelled at.

9 Likes

Seriously? I thought people would know, when the red around your server would show

You forgot to cross out Iarnia

They’re trying to cross out the world they’re referring to not all their servers

Long ago I joined this rather weird server (forgot name). Average free build server. Third thing I did when I joined? broke a hot tub in the sky(by accident!). I went afk and somehow didn’t realize what I did when I threw my phone aside.

And don’t forget about spending days prepping and going to the North Pole on a 16x server, only to find the South Pole!

3 Likes

Reading this post made me remember an old server I used to go on all the time back in 2014/15, and the embarrassing thing about my experiences there was…dating. I had no idea what dating was or how to date and I loosely said “yes” to dating this random person who was active on that server but never really talked until then.

So we went to a cafe in-game and sat at a table to drink some coffee and eat some cooked fish. She was telling me how much she loved me and I was flabbergasted. Ten minutes later the person went afk for a bit, and when she came back, they apologized and said it was their sibling who was asking me out.

I was there just like “oh okay”, no idea what to say back :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Many people download the game and have zero contact with our community, except when they play online. The forums are a small fraction of our player base, and is probably not even a representative one :slight_smile:

5 Likes