What's the first thing you built in the blockheads?

Other than houses, did you build anything intresting?

Dear anyone,

If this was done before please tell me because when I was creating this topic it did not show that this was similar to anything.

Sincerely Sour Mango

3 Likes

I used to like to build a chain of shops called Lukeymart.

1 Like

I built a basic home with my sort-of-step-brother who’s my age. He introduced me to tbh. My first build was so terrible XD it was just a 6x2 tunnel in dirt with a lvl 1 workbench and woodwork bench that I didn’t know how to use :sweat_smile:

I would usually build some pointless shops next to my house. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

idk if this count as a build but i planted a tree and put gems on it, thinking it was a Christmas tree

1 Like

My very first build was of course a dirt house lol, my next was a house built of sand which I thought was a big step up. I didn’t understand why others made fun of my “Beautiful” home. And yes I realize you asked other than houses, I just had to put that part in because I worked hard and I really like my sand house. XD

My first build other than houses was a pixel art of a tulip, with gems for lighting.

3 Likes

Dear Lizzie1

It’s ok if you said houses I just wanted to get people thinking of other cool things the have built.

Sincerely Sour Mango

1 Like

Aside from a couple of builds for work all I ever build is houses, and I make them out of compost and dirt, with wooden doors and trapdoors, because it’s all about growing stuff for me. I love trees and plants :slight_smile:

3 Likes

A tiny little dirt tower. Who can relate?

1 Like

I built a shabby theater out of marble with a wooden stage.

We held 3 plays there and before we had our fourth run, someone burned down the stage and stole half the marble and all the props.

3 Likes

How did you make a theatre?

a small greenhouse

Dear Milla

that sounds nice I should try that.

Sincerely Sour Mango

1 Like

Well, I made a very simple squarish building, and built “chairs” (little sections for people to stand in/meditate, i.e. “sit”) in the “auditorium”. It was a very small theatre. I added some lamps to be spotlights, and had a backstage room made of reinforcement blocks where I kept the props in chests. I don’t really remember what else I decorated it with, but I would bother people all day in the chat to come see the plays, and most people would be too lazy to walk the distance.

Oh and I would pull out the lighting in the audience section so only the stage was bright during showtime.

I don’t remember the first thing I did in single player, but in multi, I remember camping next to a trade portal and managed to “gather” enough coins to buy a jet pack.