Which type of music do you like in the blockheads

Do you like the music from the nutcracker or ode to spring note the nutcracker music is the one that goes du du du du du du du and ode to spring is dun dun dun dun dun dun [poll type=regular results=on_vote public=true close=2019-07-21T07:19:00.000Z]

• Ode to spring
  • Nutcracker music
    [/poll]

The soundtracks that I know in the Blockheads are: Edvard Grieg’s In the Hall of the Mountain King (title), Erik Satie’s Gymnopédie 1 (a daytime music), Tchaikovsky’s Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy (Winter/Snowy Night music), Tikopia (Death music).

2 Likes

Prelude by Bach

Your poll is broken.

• Ode to spring
  • Nutcracker

0 voters

@Themachine731

@WumboJumbo but then how can I vote on my own poll

The royalty free one

1 Like

It depends on my mood atm, but Def Leppard is a favorite go-to.

Inaven’thad the game music on in ages. Just sounds, with iTunes running elsewhere in the room, or Alexa providing it.

I do the same. Def Leppard is good :slight_smile: they’re somewhere on my 300 song classic rock Spotify playlist…

Currently I listen to the latest Rammstein album while I play games, or talking books. I tend to mute games if it doesn’t affect gameplay.

3 Likes

I usually turn off the volume of the game and listen to my own music, I don’t really have a certain genre I like though because I listen to literally everything!