Regia is a Mac server that is very kindly hosted by Wingysam. Here’s the link: http://theblockheads.net/join.php?ip=block.wingysam.xyz&port=15127&name=REGIA
Here’s the welcome message. (regibus425 is my IGN)
Welcome to Regia!
What is Regia?
Regia is a 1/16 size, mountainous custom rules server with more plants, trees, gems and more. There are more sky islands, many of which can be seen on the sides of mountains. The server is small, so there are no long travel times to get to places. Here, players have to learn to live together in a challenging environment.
What are the rules?
I’m glad you asked! We use a points system with players getting points for breaking rules. If you get 20 points, you get banned! If you don’t break any rules for a whole month (1st day to last day) you lose 5 points. Mostly common sense rules, as follows:
- No hacking WHATSOEVER or talking about it. Punishment: 20 Points.
- No griefing anything that can be considered a build. If it’s literally a dirt tower, you’re encouraged to get rid of it. Punishment for griefing actual builds or anything that could be considered one: 15 Points.
- No being unkind to other players. Do unto others as you would wish them to do to you. Punishment: 5-15 Points depending on the severity.
- Keep it PG. You well know what that means. Punishment: 20 Points.
- No creating stupid things e.g. random holes. Punishment: 4 Points.
- If somebody asks for payment for something e.g. travel on a train or an item, pay immediately or leave. No haggling, it wastes time. Punishment: 8 Points.
- Do as you are asked by members of staff above you. Punishment: 20 Points.
- If you are mod or admin, don’t abuse your power. You know what I mean. Punishment: 10 Points.
- If you build a house at ground level, either use wooden doors or make an underpass/overpass. Punishment: 3 Points.
- No roleplay, dating or anything like that - as mentioned in rule 4, keep it PG. If you don’t want to, go somewhere else. Punishment: 12 Points.
- Don’t advertise. If you want players for your server, make a thread about it on the Blockheads forums, you’ll get more attention that way. If you make a new friend here and ask them to come to your server after playing for a while, that’s fine - what I mean is joining, saying ‘Come play on this server!’ and leaving again. Punishment: 7 Points.
- Don’t ask for ranks. If you want a rank, do lots for the server and you will be noticed. Punishment: 5 Points.
- Only I, regibus425, can currently appoint new mods or admins, so please do not do so yourself. This might change in future. Punishment: 20 Points.
- When you cut a tree, leave the stump. When you harvest a plant, replant it if possible please. Punishment: 3 Points.
- Please don’t build houses in the no houses area at spawn. There are signposts at either side of the area, and you spawn within it. Punishment: 5 Points.
Is there a starter kit?
You get 10 gold coins when you join which you can spend. That’s it. Apart from that, everything on this server comes at a price.
How do I get around?
There will soon be a server railway. Until then, you’ll have to walk - sorry.
Are there any events coming up?
Here are all the events on Regia in the next month. All times are GMT, and dates are in the format DD/MM/YY.
Flaxcote West - Cacton Railway Opening: 30/11/18 6:45pm
Cacton - Oakfield Railway Opening: 02/12/18 6:00pm
Oakfield - Pinestone Railway Opening: 05/12/18 6:45pm
Pinestone - Flaxcote Central Railway Opening: 08/12/18 8:15am
Thanks for reading this far. Have fun in Regia!