[Whitelist Removed] Mac World: Regia

survival
multiplayer
building
server

I believe the server whitelist is removed. I unadmined MissFullOfFish62 and she could join. Let me know if you have any difficulties.

Link: http://theblockheads.net/join.php?ip=block.wingysam.xyz&port=15127&name=REGIA

I have a suggestion: make a server discord. It allows for easier communication between us. I could do it if you want to?

I am able to join the server. Thanks. :slightly_smiling_face:

Great suggestion, but I don’t currently have discord. Although I might change that at a later date, as it is quite inconvenient at times to not have it.

I like the way you made your rules, say if there is anything I can do on the server like make a worldwide railway I can do so if you need me too.

PM me if you think I can do it.

Although this may not come as a surprise I have done railways before, some with help.

Just joined the server, the concept sounds fun; I’ve never been on a 1/16x server, only SP worlds.

I’m currently working on that myself, but will contact you if I need help. Do you wanna drive trains?

No thanks, i do not feel like driving trains for people.

I like trains.

VROOOMMMM

For personal reasons, the grand opening of the railway line to Cacton is postponed until December 1, 2018 7:45 PM (Europe: Paris), December 1, 2018 10:45 AM (America: Los Angeles). I’m very sorry about that.

And @WooHooGaming13, you wouldn’t be interested in driving on Regia, would you?

i didnt join the server till now but it seems amazing can u send some pics on here

Here are some pictures for you, @BUILDITME1, I might make some more later.

I would be interested in driving people around. How much is the pay? Or is it just volunteer work. Either way I would love to be driving.

I have joined and made a tiny base inside sunset mountain (temporary) I also have a sapphire for the main portal if you are interested!

@WooHooGaming13, you do indeed get paid. I’ve added you to the Regian Railways Training and Operations PM.

@Light_Slack, you can keep the sapphire, I think I already have one. But thanks very much for the offer!

any picture without train

Everyone, the grand opening of the rail line to Cacton is in around an hour’s time!

Announcing a new mini-crafting and a mini-shop at REGIA

Its located just left of spawn

Looking good! I will definitely be using it.

Hey guys, sorry to double post, but here is a list of everything happening on Regia during the Christmas period. If you have anything to add to this list, please let me know.

Also, all the railway openings are postponed until I get around to doing them.

Regia’s Christmas List: Come online at any of the following times and come to Santa’s Grotto, Flaxcote Town Centre to ask Santa (me) for a Christmas present:
December 22, 2018 8:30 AM (Europe: Paris), December 21, 2018 11:30 PM (America: Los Angeles)December 22, 2018 9:00 AM (Europe: Paris), December 22, 2018 12:00 AM (America: Los Angeles)
December 23, 2018 5:00 PM (Europe: Paris), December 23, 2018 8:00 AM (America: Los Angeles)December 23, 2018 5:30 PM (Europe: Paris), December 23, 2018 8:30 AM (America: Los Angeles)

For recieving, I am introducing the Regian Postal Service. Everybody should come on around December 8, 2018 8:00 AM (Europe: Paris), December 7, 2018 11:00 PM (America: Los Angeles) or December 8, 2018 7:45 PM (Europe: Paris), December 8, 2018 10:45 AM (America: Los Angeles) to place a safe in the post office in Flaxcote. Then, admins can put any post for you, such as presents, in your OUT safe. If you want to post something to the post office, put the item in your IN safe in the post office. It will then be delivered to your OUT safe. If you have a house, place your OUT safe outside your house and post will be delivered to there. You cannot place an IN safe at your house. This is a free service.

Regian Railways Information: Service ends at 6pm on Christmas Eve and Boxing Day, starts at 9am on Boxing Day and starts at 10am on New Year’s Day. No service on Christmas Day. An enhanced service will run in the evening on New Year’s Eve.

Also, I’m thinking about starting a treasure hunt soon, but that’s still in the thinking phase.

Competitions and events