Why is The Blockheads not being updated anymore?

Since 2017 (year i started to play the blockheads) noodlecake looks like is not releasing anymore updates with something new,only uodatea fixing bugs i dont even know who are those,its been months that The Blockheads dont have update,i dont wanna that to happen but if game dont have more updates,maybe the game can become “Abandoned”.

1 Like

The main developer of the game is working on a new game called Sapiens, he’s staying focused on that game as of now.

4 Likes

If you want to learn more about his new game, you can go to the Sapiens website.
https://www.playsapiens.com/

1 Like

The Blockheads has been bankrupted by server hosting cost, due to the large amount of free servers created by pirated time crystals, so Dave Frampton can’t receive sufficient profits from updating the game.

5 Likes

Where did you find that?

@R1ckGamer171
There will be no return investment. It is a seven year old game and it’s losing popularity.

1 Like

Bankrupt? Really?

4 Likes

Welcome to the forums! Have a cookie! :cookie:

apparently

2 Likes

Well, I don’t know about bankrupt. Probably should’ve used diffrent words.

2 Likes

I already know about that pirated servers and tc,but i didnt know this was that…bad. :confused:

1 Like

It’s not really bankrupt, if it was there would probably be no cloud server hosting in the first place. It’s more that, due to the lower playerbase that tends to come with a game in a period of no content updates, the amount of servers on the cloud and general amount of money that might be made on a content update ultimately does not meet the amount that is likely to be spent on creating a content update.

3 Likes

Noodlecake has a bug fix update waiting to get past Google, which is holding it up on technical grounds at present. They don’t make major content updates. Majic Jungle (Dave Frampton) makes those, and sends them to Noodlecake to port to Android.

The game isn’t going to be abandoned until it’s no longer being played, and paying for its services.

This is inaccurate. Majic Jungle has not been bankrupted or even come close to it. We would not have this forum or the world hosting platform to use if it had been.

5 Likes

Yay bh isn’t bankrupt!! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

There is always going to be someone playing it though.

In my country very few people play this game.

1 Like

I don’t imagine bh will die very soon, tho…

Yes, but there will always be that one person playing the game.

1 Like

I dont want and nobody want this to happen.

1 Like

Well we can help this not happen by PLAYING THE GAME lol :rofl:

3 Likes

It is on the decline, but I doubt that it’ll die this year or next year.

5 Likes

Well, unless they spend enough money to keep the hosting going they will be playing it offline.