WICH ONE IS BETTER! (debate!)

• Cat
  • Dog
  • They’re both horrible.

0 voters

2 Likes

Cat cats are cute (yes so are dogs) and cats are QUIT and there Cudlly Note I love both cats and dogs I’m fact I have 3 cats and 2 dogs

2 Likes

Cats are the best without question

3 Likes

Both. I have cats, but love dogs too!

3 Likes

NOO. Doggos are superior. Cats only stay in the shadows and stuff. Cats aren’t social. Dogs can’t hide like cats. You can bring dogs outside a bunch. How often do you see a cat on a leash huh? Dogs are easier to train. They can learn to do cool tricks. Oh and cats are loud as crap. IT’S NIGHTTIME AND THE CATS COME UP TO YOU AND LET OUT THOSE ANNOYING SCREEECHES FOR ATTENTION. Sure dogs might bark, but it’s only trying to be strong and protecting you. Isn’t that nice? Cats on the other hand will watch you burn and eat your face afterwards. They sit on your computer and your papers. They make messes in unreachable places. Anything a cat has, a dog can have, too. Dogs have MORE to offer. They’re a more rewarding and social pet in my opinion. DOGGO TEAM FOR THE WIN. Oh and i have two cats and two dogs.
P.S. sry for the rant

2 Likes

Have you ever had a beagle those things are loud dogs sit on stuff do and I’ve seen people walking cats also cats can learn tricks if you give them enough time I tought my cat paw also also dogs can be sucky at times they always want to play and never rest I’ve heard a dog barking at 12 am when people were trying to sleep :sleeping: it’s annoying so I’m still with cats are better

I only have a dog, but I love cats. Dj won’t get a cat :roll_eyes:

Don’t get me wrong, I love dogs too. But cats are different. I empathize more with cats. Dogs always want to run around and play, but cats mostly entertain themselves (or are easy to entertain). Do you know how difficult it is to get Phteven to like something? She is stubborn as heck. She won’t play fetch, she won’t do tricks. The breed determines a lot of these things.

Also, a lot of things we have to be careful with because doxies’ backs are bad and can get hurt. We have to make sure not to do anything strenuous for that.

Meanwhile cats are like

5 Likes

my gato play fetch

1 Like

I’m laying in bed hugging my cat.

5 Likes

no option for Umbreon?

4 Likes

Both are nice.

1 Like

lol maybe i just have really good dogs and really sucky cats

My dog will put me to sleep seriously she lays in bed with me until I’m asleep (or she thinks I’m asleep) she’ll let me talk to her when I have no one else to talk to she’s My best friend and when I ask her if anyone loves me she rolls over so I can rub her stomach and she’ll basically tell me she loves me without using words she isn’t like most dogs she doesn’t play much she would rather sit in my lap unless she’s feeling super energetic then she’ll wanna play she’s my baby girl and my best friend

Therefore dogs are the best plus who could resist this face

She has more patience then anyone I know

7 Likes

That’s adorable

…you’re kidding right? Cats and dogs are both horrible lol, flying rainbow unicorns are always superior.

4 Likes

:joy::rofl: true

What if I think both are GREAT

1 Like

I think both are great, but dogs are a lot of work. Personally, I prefer rabbits, for ecological reasons. I have a rescue cat as well as rabbits though :slight_smile:

I didn’t vote because none of the options fit.

3 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Milla’s AMA thread