Winter Blocklmypics

I feel like the Olympics should have more than two teams :slight_smile: Anybody want to start one?

Also:

3 Likes

yes i agree! we need to make it feel like blockheads is alive again and reviving !!! :smiley: bring back the glory days :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would if anyone wanted to join it

4 Likes

New event!
Shark attack!

3 Likes

its still a few month before the blocklympics start, if you couldn’t get enough players, ill join your team :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Now, every blocklympic team needs to have these requirements (approved by Codeoffun) done before it’s made. Here they are:

• Must have a name
  • Must have a server which it’s based in (there can be multiple per server)
  • Must have at least 2 members to compete (counting the creator)
  • Must have a uniform (colors of uniforms can be the same as others, as long as they have an original hat/helmet. By that I mean not just a dyed hat, but a completely different kind.)
  • Optional: logo and mascot
    Once you have these things picked, post the team description on the forums and/or discord.
1 Like

Isle Phoenixes Info

6 Likes

Have that

I have that [quote=“GlassRose, post:27, topic:82971”]
Must have at least 2 members to compete (counting the creator)
[/quote]

Have that[quote=“GlassRose, post:27, topic:82971”]
Must have a uniform (colors of uniforms can be the same as others, as long as they have an original hat/helmet. By that I mean not just a dyed hat, but a completely different kind.)
[/quote]

Ok I’ll work on that after church tomorrow i have too much today

3 Likes

Alright cool my point was post it all here so people can learn about your team :slight_smile:

3 Likes

My team flag:

4 Likes

My team logo:

3 Likes

September Isles is looking for a builder to make the handcar racetrack to be used in the Blocklympics! Pay is 495 pc!!

hire referees and make them wear black and white lol.

3 Likes

Why not use the one I already built?

1 Like

@jemnidad Because we should probably have multiple, and also a longer one. Though yours can be used for some of the competition as well! It’s really nice :slight_smile:

which discord servers should we stream in?

Um aren’t we on mobile?

i can use bluestacks

1 Like

Lol :joy:

1 Like

any idea on which server we should stream on? :slight_smile:

cause if you think about it, our server would be full with contestants so only few people can actually join the server

4 Likes