Wishlist: My New 1.8 Ideas!

Here are my ideas for the 1.8 update! I may add more later. I suggest you read the whole post if you like interesting new ideas.

Tanzanite

A new hard-to-find gemstone that’s even more rare than diamonds. You can also upgrade the portals and trade portals to Tanzanite level. Tanzanite level portal unlocks Tanzanite tools! (spade, axe, machete, spear, etc.). The Tanzanite Pickaxe is slightly stronger that Titanium, and can mine anything a pickaxe can mine in just one dig. The Tanzanite Sword is can kill mobs with one hit, except for cave trolls. They take 5 hits. Tanzanite armor would be cool too. Tanzanite trade portal upgrade unlocks Tanzanite tools and everything else in my suggestions.

Collar

The collar can be placed on any tamed mobs, but only by the mob owner. The collar makes it so that the mob cannot be slapped by anything or even killed by anything. It will simply say in the top middle of your screen; “That mob is wearing a collar and cannot be harmed.” The collar can be put on or removed by the mob owner at any given moment. The collar is automatically removed if a mob is set free. Crafting Slogan: “Protect your pets.”

Basalt Buckets

Basalt Buckets are like Tin Buckets, but better. Unlike Tin Buckets however, Basalt Buckets are huge and can hold just about anything, including lava and adult sharks. Like tin buckets however, they can still hold regular water or paint. It’s like the ultimate bucket! Crafting Slogan: “Carry lava, dolphins, or sharks.”

Feeder Safe

Feeder Safes are like feeder chests and safes, and are seemingly a mixture of the two. Feeder safes feed passing animals, just like feeder chests, but other players cannot access what’s inside, like safes. They are crafted at the Electric Metalwork Bench for 1 Safe, 1 Basalt Bucket, and 5 Apples. Crafting Slogan: “Feed animals securely.”

Dolphins

An amazing new mob – Dolphins! They are passive underwater mobs that can be fed with Fish Meat, raw or cooked. They are basically like the friendly version of a shark. You can even ride them and carry/transport them using basalt buckets. Unlike sharks however, dolphins can jump out of the water for a split second and go right back in. With this, you could create a dolphin show!

I hope you’ve enjoyed these little suggestions. :smiley: Like i said earlier, i might add more later.

9 Likes

This sounds like an excellent idea!

3 Likes

Also id suggest that at night monsters come out​:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Thank you! :smiley:

:rofl:

What do gemstones have to do with new creatures though?

1 Like

Not sure. I have ideas for new gemstones and new mobs. :slight_smile:

throw onyx in instead of tanzanite

3 Likes

That would also be a cool edition, but I don’t think it could replace Tanzanite. Black portals would look great though! Hmm. :smiley:

1 Like

Tanzanite is a shade of blue, i suppose you could add it but then there’d be the original portal and sapphires, just three shades of blue, if you add non-natural topaz (or garnet, amber) you’d get orange and onyx would get black, if you want to get even more technical spinel is pink, turquoise is… turquoise, and there’s peridot, blood diamonds, quartz (and rose quartz), moonstone, sunstone, alexandrite, titanite, list goes on

1 Like

True, but Tanzanite comes in shades of blue and purple. So, it could have a little bit of both, that way it truly looks like a fully leveled portal. :smiley:

I don’t think upgrading portals with tanzanite would unlock tanzanite tools…
that’s not how upgrading portals work

1 Like

It would unlock a tanzanite pickaxe.

3 Likes

Actually, it would unlock the Tanzanite Pickaxe but the other Tanzanite tools could be crafted at the level 8 tool bench. (Costs 5 Tanzanite Ingots)

You would be correct.

1 Like

Merged double posts.

1 Like

[quote=“Midnight-Trixie, post:1, topic:83704, full:true”]
Here are my ideas for the 1.8 update! I may add more later. I suggest you read the whole post if you like interesting new ideas.

Tanzanite

A new hard-to-find gemstone that’s even more rare than diamonds. You can also upgrade the portals and trade portals to Tanzanite level. Tanzanite level portal unlocks Tanzanite tools! (spade, axe, machete, spear, etc.). The Tanzanite Pickaxe is slightly stronger that Titanium, and can mine anything a pickaxe can mine in just one dig. The Tanzanite Sword is can kill mobs with one hit, except for cave trolls. They take 5 hits. Tanzanite armor would be cool too. Tanzanite trade portal upgrade unlocks Tanzanite tools and everything else in my suggestions.

Collar

The collar can be placed on any tamed mobs, but only by the mob owner. The collar makes it so that the mob cannot be slapped by anything or even killed by anything. It will simply say in the top middle of your screen; “That mob is wearing a collar and cannot be harmed.” The collar can be put on or removed by the mob owner at any given moment. The collar is automatically removed if a mob is set free. Crafting Slogan: “Protect your pets.”

Basalt Buckets

Basalt Buckets are like Tin Buckets, but better. Unlike Tin Buckets however, Basalt Buckets are huge and can hold just about anything, including lava and adult sharks. Like tin buckets however, they can still hold regular water, milk, or paint. It’s like the ultimate bucket! Crafting Slogan: “Carry lava, dolphins, or sharks.”

New Fruits: Pears, Watermelons, and Lemons

These are some of my favorite fruits in real life. If there is limes, there should be lemons. Watermelons fill up a lot of health, hinger and energy when eaten. Pears fill up as much as apples. Watermelons grow on plants and lemons and pears grow on trees.

Feeder Safe

Feeder Safes are like feeder chests and safes, and are seemingly a mixture of the two. Feeder safes feed passing animals, just like feeder chests, but other players cannot access what’s inside, like safes. They are crafted at the Electric Metalwork Bench for 1 Safe, 1 Basalt Bucket, and 5 Apples. Crafting Slogan: “Feed animals securely.”

Dolphins

An amazing new mob – Dolphins! They are passive underwater mobs that can be fed with Fish Meat, raw or cooked. They are basically like the friendly version of a shark. You can even ride them and carry/transport them using basalt buckets. Unlike sharks however, dolphins can jump out of the water for a split second and go right back in. With this, you could create a dolphin show!

I hope you’ve enjoyed these little suggestions. :smiley: Like i said earlier, I might add more later.
[quo

I can already picture in my mind my army of invincible scorpions muahaha :scorpion:

6 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

It should be armour not invincible
Like it wears off after several hits

1 Like

I think that would defeat the purpose if it wore off. I wasn’t intending for it to be armor, but yeah it’s somewhat similar to armor. :slight_smile:

I think lava physics would then need to be implemented since im sure a floating block of lava would look rather odd.

1 Like